- The Cranbrook Golf Club (CGC) is a member club open to the public. Facilities include an 18-hole Championship golf course, an all-weather driving range, large putting green, practice sand bunker and chipping green.
- Our fully licensed clubhouse and restaurant offer a very pleasant decor that is tasteful and relaxed. Our spacious veranda overlooking the tenth tee is very casual and as enjoyable as it gets.
- Our Golf Shop is fully stocked with a broad selection of equipment for golfers of all abilities and interests. The shop also offers an appealing selection of quality apparel and a full range of accessories.
- Many services are offered to the membership which makes being a member at the Cranbrook Golf Club very appealing. The following services are offered:
- Club Storage and Cleaning
- Full and Half Lockers
- Speed Cart Storage
- Power Cart Storage (Limited)
- Power Caddy Storage
- Membership at the Cranbrook Golf Club has a lot to offer including an attractive price. We invite you to come by and check us out. Our Golf Professional Staff will be happy to see you and give you the full story and tour. Please contact us at 250-426-6462 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
2017 Membership Rates
Please see below the three different rates for the following:
1. Renewing Members
2. New Members
3. Base Rates
- The Cranbrook Golf Club offers Corporate Membership Packages designed to meet the particular interest and needs of the business community.
- Corporate membership provides the corporation with a set of transferable passes that can be given to anyone of the corporation’s choosing. The bearer is entitled to a round of golf (carts can be included) and has access to all of CGC’s golfing facilities including the restaurant and veranda. An ideal arrangement for entertainment or rewards.
- Corporate Memberships are available in blocks of twenty or ten 18 hole passes at discounts of 25% and 20% respectively from our regular green fee rate. We also offer blocks of forty and twenty 9 hole passes at discounts of 25% and 20% respectively. Any block may be purchased at any time. A block of passes is valid for 1 year from its effective purchase date.
18 Hole Blocks
Twenty 18 Hole Passes – $780 + tax
Ten 18 Hole Passes – $416 + tax
9 Hole Blocks
Forty 9 Hole Passes – $930 + tax
Twenty 9 Hole Passes – $496 + tax
Note: Riding Carts are also given at favorable rates
For more information, please contact our Golf Professionals at 250-426-6462 and they will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Why Join a Golf Club
If you are in the habit of playing various golf courses, you may wonder why on earth anyone would want to join a golf club where you play the same course all the time. Here are some reasons why a Club membership is very popular.
- Memberships can allow you to play as often as you want for a fixed cost.
- If you want to improve your game, and you are willing to put in the effort, there are six basic steps to take in order to reach your goal:
- Play often enough, to maintain form you really need to play at least twice a week
- Play fun competitive golf
- Measure your performance; know definitively where your game actually stands.
- Identify your shortcomings
- Get quality instruction where needed and don’t be afraid to change
- A membership gives you access to a licensed handicap system that provides the means to establish an official handicap which allows you to participate in competitions, formal or friendly, at home or away, on a fair and equitable basis.
- A membership should be anything but boring. Playing in a group usually involves a monetary arrangement, and with everyone having a current handicap, you have a level playing field for competition. The competition then becomes the focus of attention and the occasion becomes a lot of fun.
- Clubs have member events that provide competition for players at all levels. They are fun, test your ability, offer prizes and lead you to make new acquaintances.
- A golf club is a means to meet other people. There are Club events, including events that cater to new members, and a Golf Shop that will help get you out golfing with others. A golf club is often the basis for new and enduring friendships.
Rates for Member Services
Power Riding Cart Storage
Storage and Trail Usage (gas) $350.00 annually
Storage and Trail Usage (electric) $400.00 annually
Trail Usage Only $135.00 annually
Daily Trail Usage $10.00
Power Walking Cart Storage
Storage for Season $75.00
Pull Cart Storage
3 Wheel / 4 Wheel Collapsible $35.00
Club Storage and Cleaning
Club Storage and Cleaning $80.00
Find Out More
Our Golf Shop will be delighted to show you around and go over your options. Check us out, you will be glad you did.