The Cranbrook Golf Club, Hidden Gem of the Kootenays!
- The Cranbrook Golf Club (CGC) is a member club open to the public. Facilities include the following:
18 Hole Championship Golf Course
All Weather Driving Range
Large Practice Putting Green
Practice Sand Bunker and Chipping Area
Full Service Food & Beverage Facility
- The course features a mature parkland setting – and a pleasing private feel – the course is enjoyable from the opening drive to the final putt.
- Every hole is framed by tall evergreens accentuating the natural beauty of the terrain. Throw in the classic, easily walkable route, and you’ve got one of the sweetest golf experiences in the Kootenay Rockies.
- Site for five major BCGA championships and the 2004 RCGA Senior Men’s Match Play Championship RCGA Senior Men’s Match Play Championship, serious golf is played on these well-manicured fairways.
- In 2006 we hosted the BC Junior Boys Championship which was won by Nick Taylor who currently plays on the PGA tour!
- For the recreational minded, there are five sets of tees to choose from making for an enjoyable day for players of all abilities.
- With a favourable climate – including the most sunshine hours in BC! – Along with a longstanding commitment to first-rate maintenance, course conditions are outstanding all season long.
- Friendly and reasonably priced, Cranbrook Golf Club welcomes the public with desirable tee times throughout the day, everyday.
- If you’re traveling to the Kootenays, make sure you stop in at the Cranbrook Golf Club, “Hidden Gem of the Kootenays”. You’ll be glad you did.
- We’re proud of our golf course and we enjoy golfing on it and we are certain you will as well!